Associate Account Strategist (Multiple Languages Available), Global Customer Services
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses -- businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.
As an SMB Services professional at Google, you’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. To our customers, you are the face of Google. You listen to our customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns, resolve their questions and explore and uncover business opportunities. You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You partner with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business. Work is done in a structured environment, which emphasizes productivity, quality and CSAT targets.
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from your market.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and/or motivate others around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.
- EEA work authorization is required for roles supporting EEA markets
Please review all of our current open positions via the following link and apply online: http://google.com/careers/students/smbservices